The Mankato Marathon, presented by Mayo Clinic Health System, is Sunday, and there will be some minor traffic disruptions in Mankato until early afternoon.
Watch for the following roads and intersections:
· Monks Avenue and Stadium Road—from 7:25 to 8:20 a.m.
· Monks Avenue from Stadium Road to County Road 90—7:25 to 8:40 a.m.
· Traffic congestion at Victory Drive and County Road 82—8:50 to 10:25 a.m.
· Stadium Road closed from State Highway 22 to Victory Drive—8:30 to 10:30 a.m.
· Traffic congestion at State Highway 22 and Stadium Road—8:50 to 10:30 a.m.
· Traffic congestion at State Highway 22 and County Road 90—8:15 to 9:15 a.m.
· One lane closed on Victory Drive from Balcerzak Drive to County Road 82—6 to 11 a.m.
· One lane closed on Balcerzak Drive from Monks Avenue to Victory Drive—6 to 11 a.m.
· Traffic congestion on Blue Earth Street at the Red Jacket Trail—8:40 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
· Poplar Street closed from Riverfront Drive to Sibley Road—4 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
· Riverfront Drive closed from Poplar Street to Front Street—4 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
· Sibley Parkway closed from Mound Avenue to Poplar Street—4 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
· Front Street closed from Riverfront Drive to Cherry Street—4 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.