TV Show: Vikings, X-Files, Game Of Thrones, Lt. Joe Kenda: Homicide Hunter, any Criminal Minds, or CSI binge..I’m there!
Movies: All Da Godfathers, Pulp Fiction, All the Star Wars, GoodFellas, Silence Of The Lambs, A Clockwork Orange, Reservoir Dogs, Inglorious Basterds..and the list goes on and on..
Apps: iHeart Radio App (where you can find Minnesota 93 😉 ) Facebook, Facebook Messenger, Instagram, My bank app, NBC Sports Talk, ScoreStream, YouTube, Google Maps, Uber.
Books: Every Single Stephen King book, Clive Barker, Peter Straub, James Patterson, Tom Clancy, Arthur Conan Doyle, Edgar Allen Poe, H. P. Lovecraft, Bram Stoker, Dean Koontz.
10 RANDOM FACTS ABOUT ME:
1. I held the “Shuttle” record for a time at my high school
2. I had the “World’s Deepest Broadcast” at the Soudan Underground Mine. (Basically, I picked up the phone and said “Hello” on the radio)
3. I enjoy real estate investment
4. I have a thing for donuts, but I don’t like sweet stuff.
5. I Play guitar (Not that well 😉 )
6. Saved every single ticket and meet and greet from every show I’ve attended
7. Love the smell of fresh mowed grass, but have terrible allergies to pollen.
8. I’m a pretty decent cook, and no, I don’t measure ingredients. Let the culinary adventure begin!
9. I frequently make up my own words, expecting others to know what I mean
10. Worked for a couple of years as a D.J. at a “Gentlemens” Club as a side-hustle.
Addictions: Coffee, Coffee, Coffee..
Most Prized Possession: My 1975 Fender Telecaster Deluxe Guitar, and 1975 Ampeg Tube Amp.
Dream Vacation: If I could combine one long trip to: Germany, Ireland, Scotland, England, France, Australia, and Nashville.
Fave Restaurants: Any restaurant that serves up good, authentic American, Italian, Mexican fare.
Fave Drinks: Blue Mountain Coffee, Craft Beer: Kato, Surly, Alaskan, Schells, New Glarus. Wine: Beringer Merlo, Westmount Pinot Noir, Water!
Fave Clothing Store: J. Longs, Kohls, Scheels, Duluth Trading Company, L.L. Bean
Fave Music: Country, Rock, Blues, Pop, Americana. I like it all. I just can’t be a musical snob, or elitist. I like too much stuff. I do like to be surprised by good local, regional musicians/bands.
Typical Breakfast: Um, coffee.
Guilty Pleasures: Even though I don’t like sweet stuff, once in a while I’ll have a Big Kat Kit-Kat, or monster-sized Reece’s Peanut Butter Cup.
In My Purse/Wallet: Cards. Lotsa Cards.
Pet Peeves: Rudeness, Drama, Pretentious people, Technology (when it doesn’t work)
More About Me: I am definitely a social person. Love to meet and talk to authentic, cool, everyday people. I enjoy the outdoors, motorcycles, most things with motors, hiking, lakes, travel, camping, concerts, dogs, animals and wildlife in general. Family and friends. I continually aspire to be a better version of myself. If there is bigger “homer” for local, regional, state sports teams, I’m not sure who it is. Never overrated, but many times underestimated. I believe they call that a chip. 😉