Where you’re from? Minnetonka, MN but in Mankato since 1997
Radio Show: Minnesota 93 “The Country Club with TJ & Lisa” (since 2000)
Tv Show: Real Crime shows (the whole ID channel) Walking Dead, Dexter, Amazing Race. Other than that, I am a Netflix, HULU, Amazon Prime gal.
Movies: I am a sucker for Documentaries of many genres, but will always watch Shawshank Redemption, Silence of the Lambs, A League of their Own or Forrest Gump-even WITH commercials.
Apps: Audible, Amazon, Overdrive (Library)
Books: 11/22/63 (Stephen King), To Kill a Mockingbird, mystery genre
8 RANDOM FACTS ABOUT ME:
1. If I am not hooked on a podcast, I try to read/listen to a book a week!
2. I would have more animals than I do now if I could. I love them. All kinds.
3. I randomly find myself reading/researching eras in history (Why can’t we take History as adults?!?!)
4. If I had to pick ONE item of make up to have, it would be lipstick.
5. I LOVE to cook all sorts of foods and try new recipes
6. Motion sickness is huge issue for me. No riding in backseats, amusement rides, or watching video games
7. I won’t buy what I don’t need or won’t use. I don’t like knick-knacks or collectables.
8. I dislike clutter and am constantly looking for things to get rid of.
Addictions: Dark Chocolate, my new espresso maker (I will perfect this art).
Most Prized Possession: If they can be called a possession, my husband and 4 kids ❤
Dream Vacation: So many places…it depends on my mood!
Fave Restaurants: I could eat Chipople everyday.
Fave Drinks: Coffee-black only. Water…but if I could drink anything without repercussions it would be fountain Coke from McDonald’s. If we are talking alcohol, dry wines or Limon Water. I don’t drink that much.
Fave Music: 70’s and 80’s rock
Typical Breakfast: I don’t eat breakfast typically. 😲 Just black coffee!
Guilty Pleasures: real crime shows
In My Purse/Wallet: Always Burt’s Bees lip balm
Pet Peeves: Sanctimonious people, social injustices, bad grammar and when I catch myself judging bad grammar 😉
Volunteer Work/Charities: YWCA Racial Justice Advisory Council, Greater Mankato Diversity Council, Mankato Area Hockey Association, Mankato Area Lacrosse Association