Where you’re from? I currently live in North Mankato, but I grew up in Mound, MN
Radio Show: The Country Club with TJ & Lisa on Minnesota 93
TV Show: TWD, The Goldbergs, Modern Family, This Is Us…There is a lot of great shows out there on lots of different platforms. I wish I had the time to watch more.
Movies: Happy Gilmore, Tommy Boy, The Waterboy, Armageddon, Star Wars, Marvel Universe, DC Comics…Ya know, the real high class intelligent stuff.
Apps: Twitter. I’m not a big app guy. I do play Trivia Crack once in a while.
Books: Anything by Dan Brown. I mostly listen to audio books. Usually while I exercise.
10 RANDOM FACTS ABOUT ME:
1. I like to run. Just ask me. ; )
2. I coach shot put and discus throwers in the Spring. (Loyola/Cleveland)
3. I am the public address announcer for MSU-Mankato Football. Let’s go 1-0!
4. I am also the public address announcer for MSU-Mankato Men’s Hockey. Ole!
5. The Grateful Dead is my favorite band. My first two Dead shows were Jerry Garcia’s last two Dead shows.
6. I moved 18 times by the time I was 18 years old. True.
7. I am the son of a Marine, Helicopter mechanic, meat salesman, flight instructor, funny car driver, tour boat captain. I can only hope to experience half the things my dad has done.
8. I grew up around the lake and I love to be on the water.
9. I’m a bit of a thrill seeker. I have been skydiving twice among many other adrenaline junkie type of experiences
10. I have a hard time coming up with ten random facts about myself.
Addictions: I always have Listerine Pocket Strips with me. Lip balm too.
Most Prized Possession: I cherish my family (wife and 2 kids) more than anything. Not sure if they’re my possession though.
Dream Vacation: Someplace warm with an equal amount of relaxation and adventure
Fave Restaurants: I love a good pizza joint, and Mankato has plenty!
Fave Drinks: I didn’t drink coffee until I was in my 30’s, but now I need it to survive…and beer! I like beer. It makes me a jolly good fellow…
Fave Clothing Store: Not a fan of shopping for clothes. I will find something I like and wear it until it falls apart.
Fave Music: Bet you think I’m gonna say Country right? Well, you’re kinda right. I am also a big Blues and Classic Rock fan.
Typical Breakfast: Banana, granola bar and coffee…almost every day.
Guilty Pleasures: Peanut butter, bacon, pizza, chicken wings, beer, sandwiches, nachos…These are a few of my favorite things.
In My Purse/Wallet: An empty space where normal people with normal jobs keep money.
Pet Peeves: Yeah…I don’t know if you want to get me started on this one, but here’s just one of them. It bugs me when people don’t have decent parking lot etiquette. There is a right and wrong way to park your car, leave your parking space and drive in a parking lot.
Volunteer Work/Charities: Because I work in radio, I am often a part of several volunteer opportunities and charity events. It’s one of the perks of the job!