Where you’re from? San Diego, CA
TV Show: Family Guy, That 70’s Show, Big Bang Theory
Movies: Animal House, Bad News Bears, Beverly Hills Cop
Apps: TVG Racebook – a must for horse racing fans
Books: Waiting for Melania Trump’s book to come out after the impeachment, and divorce.
10 RANDOM FACTS ABOUT ME:
1. Born on Christmas Eve
2. Played professional baseball in Mexico for 4 years.
3. Only child – and I have only one child. Isaac, 17 is a JR at Mankato West.
4. I have only 3 toes on my left foot
5. Once dated Jewel for a few months. (yes, THAT Jewel)
6. I am half Latino and speak fluent Spanish.
7. Was the lead singer in a band (The Rude Mechanicals) in CA in the mid 90’s.
8. I enjoy most forms of gambling – especially horse racing & poker.
9. I love animals – currently have 2 dogs & 3 cats.
10. I am single. Married once divorced once.
Addictions: Mexican Food – Professional Wrestling – all things ESPN
Most Prized Possession: My dogs and cats, autographed rookie Tony Gwynn baseball card.
Dream Vacation: Any cruise (Bahamas, Caribbean, etc.)
Fave Restaurants: Zanz
Fave Drinks: Orange Gatorade
Fave Clothing Store: I’m a dude – so I don’t have a favorite clothing store.
Fave Music: 70’s & 80’s R&B
Typical Breakfast: (2) 5-Hour Energy Shots!
Guilty Pleasures: Guacamole – I’ll put it on anything.
In My Purse/Wallet: Cards and ID – no cash usually, lol!
Pet Peeves: Any form of racism or bigotry
Volunteer Work/Charities: Involved with all of the following; American Red Cross, Green Peace, St. Jude’s Children’s Hospital, Ronald McDonald House Charities, American Diabetes Association, Boy Scouts of America, and the Southern Minnesota Autism Coalition.
More About Me: Kids & pets love me. I’m a great guy – I can’t believe I’m still single!